RE: [amibroker] ApplyStop only during specific time

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Chuck,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1 ) Using a zero for PositionScore still gives me trades...in fact
exactly the same number of trades, but the profit drops drastically. Is there
another setting that has to be changed to make this work? Did you or anybody
else try it?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2) Disabling Buys/Short by ANDing them with a qualifier disables the
trades for a particluar stock but does not replace it with another in your
Ranking operation. So if you trade four stocks you'll be trading three, or
less...it messes with your portfolio trading scheme and that is not what I
want.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>both procedures are inaccurate in my code, i must be doing something
wrong....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
  [mailto:chuck@xxxxxxxx]Sent: January 20, 2004 11:04
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Disable stocks with a PositionScoreHerman,I
  believe that setting a PositionScore to zero will achieve your
  objective.   But can't you also control it with your "Buy"
  statement?At 09:50 PM 1/20/2004 +0800, you wrote:<FONT face=arial
  size=2>
  in Rotational trading we can set the
    PositionScore=0; to disable trades.  <FONT face=arial
    size=2>Using the Regular Backtester is there a value that can be assigned to
    the PositionScore that will block trades? I seem to recall TJ posted on this
    but i can't find the answer. any
    help will be much appreciated!herman.Send BUG
    REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A

      To visit your group on the web, go to:
      <A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

      <A
      href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
    Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A