Re: [amibroker] "Moving Linear Regression Line"

Guys,

I have amibroker rt version and recently I started using it with
quote tracker (quote.com as real time data source).
Quote tracker does update in real time very well when starting from
the scratch, without prior data loaded, but,
whenever I try to use quoteracker to update on data downloaded
previosly (tru Amiquote, same source, quote.com) the quotes are not
updated.

If I remove/delete data in AmiBroker and start quotetracker from the
scratch quote updating is ok.

If somebody has an idea please help....

Regards,

Sasa