Re: [amibroker] Disable stocks with a PositionScore

goodnight and quikly below is an example how to use the darvas plugin

DARVASBOX

First thanks to Jonf who has written the js code for the Darvas Box.
The plugin is Darvas(); it takes no parameters.

A better explanation of the construction of the Darvas Box is
available at:

1) <http://www.gerryco.com/tech/darvas.html>
2) <http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?
id=2814>

A dll must return one statement , in the case of the darvas.dll, the
function
Darvas() alone returns  the stateArray
but you can also extract other statements from the dll
For example at the end of the source code of darvas.dll there are

	gSite.SetVariable( "BotArray", BotArray );
 	gSite.SetVariable( "TopArray", TopArray );
 	gSite.SetVariable( "DBuy", DBuy );
 	gSite.SetVariable( "DSell", DSell );
	gSite.SetVariable( "BoxArr1", BoxArr1 );
	gSite.SetVariable( "BoxArr2", BoxArr2 );
	gSite.SetVariable( "StateArray", StateArray );
	return StateArray;

All of these statements can be given by the plugin.
You can visualize the box with the following code.

D=Darvas();
Plot(C,"",IIf(stateArray==5,2,1),64);
Plot(Boxarr1,"",D+1,512);
Plot(Boxarr2,"",D+1,512);

PlotShapes(IIf( Dbuy, shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,C,-20);
PlotShapes(IIf( Dsell, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone),colorRed,0,C,-20);
Title= "Darvas dll";

Note that a box is valid when the state is 5. The color allows you to
see the valid box .
The Botarray and Toparray are the valid Bot and Top
Dsell and Dbuy are the signals when a Low is below the BotArray or a
High above the TopArray

Darvas forms "boxes" based on his studies of price actions.

1) Step1=If PriceHigh stops making new highs for 3 days, make the
PriceHigh 3 days ago the BoxTop and go to Step 2.

2) Step2= If PriceHigh breaks BoxTop, go back to Step 1. Otherwise,
If PriceLow stops making new lows for 3 days then Make the PriceLow
the BoxBottom and go to Step 3.

3) Step3=Now that the BoxTop and BoxBottom are formed, we have a
Darvas Box. The Darvas Box is broken when today's PriceHigh or
PriceLow breaks BoxTop or BoxBottom.

The Darvas Box is based on 5 States and 3 steps to form the box
The  plugin  gives us the possibility to add a tick for the Breakout
of High above TopArray  OR Low below the BotArray

For example:

D=Darvas(1); // means 1% for a Breakout
Plot(C,"",1,64);
Plot(Boxarr1,"",D,512);
Plot(Boxarr2,"",D,512);

<sjaakhaasnoot@xxxx>
>   > wrote:
>   > > Hi Vincent,
>   > >
>   > > I think last year the Darvas Box is mentioned on this site by
>   > > Stephane Carrasset. There was also afl-code.
>   > > Look here:
>   > > http://www.purebytes.com/archives/amibroker/2002/thrd3.html
>   > >
>   > > Sjaak
>   > >
>   > >
>   > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vincent Lue" <vlue@xxxx>
wrote:
>   > > >
>   > > > Hi,
>   > > >
>   > > > Does anyone have or know of Darva Box drawing formula
>   > > > for Amibroker ?
>   > > >
>   > > > Please post any tip ...
>   > > >