Re: [amibroker] Institutional Sponsorship

Yahoo EOD and Historical free data used to be, and may
still be, a great data source to use while you are learning to use
Amibroker.  I could have stayed with this source if it still worked
reliably the way I was using it.  My stockpicking is based on Exploring a
very large # of  stocks which meet a minimum average volume
requirement.  A month or two ago, the Yahoo free data servers could
not complete the full EOD download that I need before stalling out.  I
have not attempted to use the free Yahoo data in over a month, it may be OK
again.  I understand that folks who use a lot less than the full download
are still using the Free Yahoo data with great success. Ron D
<BLOCKQUOTE