From: chic195a [mailto:chic195a@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 January 2004 4:19 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Service Info please

        I don't have Amibroker as yet, but interested. I'm retired
and as income is limited, I'd like to determine if Amibroker is a
good service. I'm hoping someone out there has some time to answer
these questions.

    1 -  Once with Amibroker do you pay to upgrade to a higher
         version?
    2 -  Can you draw trendlines [support/resistance primarily]
         on the charts?
    3 -  Their seems to one price for basic, and another for internet
         what is the diference? [$129 & $199]
    4 -  Which of the $129 & $199 above do you recommend?
    5 -  Does this service work with windows 98?
    6 -  Besides EOD information is there a reasonable
         service that one might obtain live quotes?
    7 -  Name of the reasonable service and cost.
    8 -  Have you ever used another service? How does Ami compare?
    9 -  How to do rate this service?

I Thank every and anyone who answers.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511