Re: [amibroker] Fundamental Data in QP and CSI (was Institutional Sponsorship)

b,

I made no comparison between stocks and futures only between QQQ /
SPY and their respective indicies.

Take a look at the intraday bars of QQQ .vs. NDX or SPY .vs. SPX and
you'll see that there is a lot more "noise" in the former not unlike
the emini's i.e. ES and/or NQ.