[amibroker] Re: Potential problem with BackTester Report in 4.50.8

Hello,

You should NEVER use arbitrary number in your
loops.

You should ALWAYS use BarCount variable:

Count=<FONT
color=#ff00ff>0<FONT face="Courier New"
size=4>;j=<FONT
face="Courier New">1<FONT
color=#000000>;
for<FONT
face="Courier New">(j=<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1; j< BarCount <FONT
color=#000000>; j++)<FONT
face="Courier New" size=4>{   <FONT face="Courier New"
color=#000000 size=4>Count[j]++;<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#000000 size=4>}
Plot<FONT
face="Courier New">(Count,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>""<FONT
color=#000000>,colorRed,styleHistogram|<FONT
color=#ff00ff>4<FONT
color=#000000>);
Read more on BarCount, BarIndex and SetBarsRequired in the
guide:
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/f?SetBarsRequired

See also this:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/47904

and this:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/52762

and this:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/47910

and this:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/52778

Also recommended is downloading and installing this mailing
list archive:
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/listarchive.html

You will find there ready to use answers for almost all
questions.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE