RE: [amibroker] Potential problem with BackTester Report in 4.50.8

<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>I'd say we shouldn't be using these changing baskets
for trading. As Chuck says, scan over all stocks, and build your system to
filter that down to what you want to trade.
<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>
<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>On a slightly different channel, it's an interesting
question what happens to, say, the N100 index itself, when its constituents
change.
<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>
<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>Dave
<SPAN
class=302322606-18012004>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Thank you Chuck, for all the work. Actually I find it a bit
  scary to see how much ticker lists change...the impact of change is far
  greater than I had anticipated.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Now if we only could work out a simple and automated way
  of coping with changing ticker lists. Ideally this would be
  part of the AmiBroker data base management :-) did I hear TJ fall of his
  chair???
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Sorry TJ, i hope you didn't hurt yourself
  ;-)
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>herman