Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.50.8 Maintenance Update released

This is a question about screen resolution and method to solve.

I followed the instructions in many past messages about copying various
files from desktop to laptop, and I appear to have AB running
successfully on the laptop....except for.....

The desktop screen resolution is 1024x768.  It runs XP Pro.
The older laptop is Win98 running 800x600, its max resolution.

I copied over all the awl files from the Layout subdirectory.  Some (but
not all), are configured so that I can not see the tabs nor the scroll
bar at the bottom.  The panes are there (some cut off on bottom and
right edge), but they can not be manipulated.

Sure, easy to recreate the panes, but before I go to the trouble I
wonder if someone can tell me if there is a way to "shrink" or adjust
the "oversized" layouts.  Again, many of the copied layouts, all from
the desktop, display just fine, but some do not.

Any comments?

Ken