Re: [amibroker] subscript out of range

Hi,

SetOption(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"InitialEquity", <FONT
color=#ff00ff face="Courier New">8000<FONT
color=#000000> );
PositionSize=-100;//This let me
invest all money I have and the contract size just does not make
sense.
Margin deposit is
2000;
What I want to achieve is
initially I just start with 2 contracts/trade and maximum contract/trade would
be 20 contracts if I make money, and the contract to be reduced to 2
contracts if there is a 6 consecutive losses (irregarless of value). I have been
trying to search all the mails and writeup in Amibroker but not able to code
this in AFL for backtesting, can someone please help
?
Thanks
KK