color=#0000ff size=2>d

From: Jim [mailto:bankedout@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 3:48 PMTo:
Archive
I want to download the Mailing list archive for
searching.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/listarchive.htmlIt
says:"To use collection file you need to have all 6 files mentioned
above stored in THE SAME DIRECTORY, then you just click on AmiBroker.chm
and it allows you to access entire archive 1998-March 2003"Can I
just make a folder on my desktop and put them in there?  Or do they go
somewhere in the Amibroker folder in Program Files?Thanks in
advance,JimSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SUGGESTIONS to
suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.