RE: [amibroker] How to deal with the split in amibroker?

Chuck: I finally decided to write.  For
several days now, your messages have changed in their format.

Apparently your reply is now contained in
a text attachment, and all that shows in the message body is the most recent
content from the person to whom you are replying.  I think I saw on the ts (bs?)
list that <span
 >Steve Karnish<font
size=2 color=navy face=Arial> asked if your attachment was safe.

Also apparently the only other thing that
might be different is that you are traveling in the <font size=2
  color=navy face=Arial>US<span
> and maybe have done
something to your email (on your laptop) or the method by which you are
accessing the Internet.

Just be aware that some of us are receiving
changed messages from what you think you are sending.

Ken