[amibroker] Begin and End Display markers

Dimitris:  Thanks, I'm getting some results now, at least what
appears to be the final end-of-period equity total. I'll have to play
with it some more to have it display some of the details. The help
file should make more sense now.  --Ned

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ned,
> Since osmosis is not always successful [especially as for the
> direction], an Indicator builder example is much better.
>
> Buy=Cross(StochD(),30);Sell=Cross(StochD(),70);
> Short=Sell;Cover=Buy;
> from=1010103;
> to=1030103;
> E1=Equity(0,3,from,to);
> Plot(E1,"",1,1);
>
> Put your own from/to [in datenum format] to see the Equity line.
> I hope it is clear.
> Dimitris Tsokakis
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "recce101" <ned@xxxx> wrote:
> > Formatting the date entry that way at least avoids the syntax
error
> > message, but I don't see that it's had any effect on the data
> > produced. I think my reach has exceeded my grasp on this one, and
> > I'll come back to it later when I've gained a bit more knowledge
> > through osmosis or whatever. I appreciate the response.  --Ned
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso"
> <ajf1111@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Try: