RE: [amibroker] Re: 3D contour Plot

I need to ask you about some of the terms you are using and I am
still not sure where to type the code.  Right off the bat I have
been able to type indicators directly into the indicator window and
get the indicor to show up on the screen below the stock chart,

What does (AA) stand for?

I am probabaly going to have to learn this a piece at a time.

Thanks

Clyde

Service.