[amibroker] A technical question

Ara,

I found out that if you comment out either the support or resistance
plots that are the farthest away from the candles does the trick. But
this will require daily tinkering. Not exactily what I had in mind
but it does work.

The styleownscale on the sr plots doesn't seem to work. If you
notice, the sr plots do not corrolate with the actual price. So when
you are watching it rt and the candles get close to s or r lines, in
reality it's not.

Thanks for taking a look at the code. Look forward to seeing
your "switch" when it's completed.

Regards,

John

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> r1,r2,s1,s2 are usually close enough to prices that everything
looks OK. S/R
> values further out are frequently too far from prices to show up on
screen
> without compressing chart.
>
> I think the best compromise is to plot prices normally, then use
> "stylenorescale" option  for plotting the SR lines
>
> If you want to see everything on the screen, then having a software
(manual)
> switch might do the trick. I am looking into this now ... may have
someting
> in a couple of days

Here is

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511