Re: [amibroker] Workspace Undocking

Hi Jason,

JH> Yuki, Just curious, what is the purpose of imposing a 6 month
JH> term limit on a margin position?   Jason

I have no idea, but I'd be willing to take a guess.  I imagine it
stems from the bad old days when the brokerages here took about 1.2
percent each way per trade.  Anything that forced trades with rates
like that had to be great for the bottom line.  It's no longer an
excuse of course, since most commission rates are much lower (however
some people still do business with the full service bandits,
surprisingly), but you'd have to live here to understand how hard it
is to get anyone to change an existing system.  ^_^

Yuki