Re: [amibroker] Workspace Undocking

I do
not think there is an automatic way. I believe the Getextradata support for
quotes plus and TC2000 was the automatic answer...

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: prsobel
[mailto:prs7@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 10:45
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Showing Sales Income from Quote Plus DataThanks for the
fundamental data get into the Financial Results window automatically in
AmiBroker? This window may be viewed from the Symbol / Finances . .
menu.--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
wrote:> From Help, the currently supported fields....> >
Regards,> Jayson> > Retrieves data-source specific
data.> Currently only Quotes Plus and TC2000 plug-isn support this
function.> The list of fields available via QP2
plug-in:>   a.. "AnnDividend">   b..
"Shares">   c.. "SharesFloat">   d..
"IssueType" (string)>   e.. "SharesOut">   f..
"SharesShort">   g.. "TTMsales">   h..
"Beta">   i.. "TTMEps">   j..
"HiPERange">   k.. "LoPERange">   l..
"PEG">   m.. "InstHolds">   n..
"LTDebtToEq">   o.. "CashFlowPerShare">   p..
"ROE">   q.. "TTMSales">   r..
"Yr1EPSGrowth">   s.. "Yr5EPSGrowth">   t..
"Yr1ProjEPSGrowth">   u..
"Yr2ProjEPSGrowth">   v..
"Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth">   w..
"BookValuePerShare">   x.. "Briefing"
(string)>   y.. "QRS" (array)>   z..
"HasOptions"> -----Original Message-----> From: john gibb
[mailto:jgibb1@xxxx]> Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:49 PM> To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Showing Sales Income
from Quote Plus Data> > > Hi prsobel,> >
Using syntax like in an Exploration should get the available
fundamental> data:> >
AddColumn(GetExtraData("QRS"),"QRS");> > However, I was not able
to get most of the supposedly available fundatmental> items listed in
the attached file that QP sent me, so I juse emailed and> asked them
if there might be a more current file.> > I suppose it is also
possible that the Amibroker Plug-in for QP doesn't yet> recognize all
the currently available info.> > Someone posted some AFL that
shows what is available; I have attached that> as well.>
> -john> ----- Original Message -----> From: "prsobel"
<prs7@xxxx>> To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:10 AM> Subject: [amibroker] Showing Sales
Income from Quote Plus Data> > > > The Quotes Plus
fundamental data made available by pressing the F> > key when viewing
a QP chart includes quarterly sales income. Is it> > possible to
have that data appear in the AmiBroker Financial Results> >
window?> >> >> >> > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx> >
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:> >  <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
Terms of Service.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.