RE: [amibroker] Re: Exit Study -- afl code attached

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Yes... perhaps TJ can put something in but I don't know if there
is any traditional way to calculate this stat, so, perhaps users may want to
suggest some ways - I am sure TJ would be more inclined to add this if he knew
exactly what we want.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>btw, Red, Blond, White, rainbow streaks etc. are also very popular
here in Singapore. Looks like the young ones, and not so young ones
:-) don't like Black anymore ...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
  [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: January 13, 2004 6:48
  PMTo: Herman vandenBergenSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Portfolio Trading vs Buy&Hold comparison
  (TOMASZ)Hi Herman,Tuesday, January 13, 2004,
  7:16:51 PM, you wrote:Hv> Using the Old backtester we had a nice
  "System to B H Index", IHv> liked that very much, it usually was one of
  the first stats iHv> looked at, and i miss it.Actually, I liked
  that very much too.  I hope we can prevail upon TJto include this in
  the portfolio back tester.  Maybe if we send himsome Tootsie
  Pops.  They are hard to get over here, but you can findthem if you
  really want to.  (You can find *anything* in Tokyo, ifyou really want
  to and have enough coin of the realm, of course, anda few things you
  *don't* want to, too.)Red-headed step children (as well as natural
  children) are mucheasier to come by these days. It has been a fad in Japan
  for manyyears now to have red hair. Actually, it's not red of course,
  butmore like what English speakers might call auburn.  We think it
  lookslike the color of tea, so we used to call the kids that went in
  forthis 'cha-patsu' (literally: tea-hair).  But it's not just the
  kidsanymore.  These days, there is hardly a black-haired person left
  inJapan over the age of about 15. I only *slightly* exaggerate,
  too.It's eerie. Everyone is red-headed these days -- except for
  Japaneseblondes of course, and you never saw anything stranger in your
  life,believe me. ^^_^^YukiSend BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.