[amibroker] Re: Exit Study -- attachment not stored

B,

Do not agonise...it may sort itself out.
Exiting earlier may reduce drawdowns, you may be able to shift more money into
better trades elsewhere.  I do not see any intuitiveness here in what you
say, and the only way to find out is to do it.  We could debate till the
cows come home, but easiest just to try and get it to work.  If you get out
of a trade that later goes onwards and upwards, oh well that is life, but your
money presumably went into something else.  Just be zen, nobody expects to
get the bottoms and tops anyway.  It might be surprising how much better
your overall outcome could be even if a small reduction in DD is made because of
the benefit of compounding..

OK?

Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE