Re: [amibroker] Portfolio Trading vs Buy&Hold comparison (TOMASZ)

hello,

I suppose you must have an old version of indicators.dll where the
median price was written Mp() and it was changed to scMp() in the
last version

stephane

I am sorry to do not answer early, but I don't read the group every
day

> Code works fine for me, but I've noticed that all those that have
posted problems have posted " Mp[ " where Howard's original code is
lower case " mp[ ".  Question - is there a plugin that uses Mp as a
function call etc.  Those that are having problem - is Mp
highlighted, colored etc in AFL when opened in AA window,  it isn't
in mine.

> Just an observation, hope it points someone in the right direction.
>
> Andrew

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511