  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">sjaak haasnoot
  Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:26
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Sys__Parabolic
  Stop and Profit Target.afl
  Monday, January 12, 2004, 10:24:13 PM, you
  wrote:sh> Hi Howard,sh>  sh> Something seems to
  be wrong in the code.sh>  sh> Line 102, Column 3:sh>
  // mp is market position at any given time -- initially flatsh>
   sh> // 0 == flat; 1 == long; -1 == short;sh>
   sh>  sh>  sh> Mp[sh> --^sh>
   sh> Error 23.sh> Syntax errorI get the same error,
  same place, Howard.YukiSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.