Re: [amibroker] Sys__Parabolic Stop and Profit Target.afl

Perhaps my English is worse than I can understand but I don't think I said that ads are spyware.
Just confronting what Netcaptor tells the user:
"Netcaptor sends the address of the page you are visiting to our web
server so we can choose related links and relevant ads to display"
and what you write:
"Spyware is a small application that actually gathers information (spys)
about the web pages you visit and transmits this information to a
demographics databasing company that sells the information to advertisers."
I don't see many differences.

Franco

"hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx" <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote