[amibroker] Sys__Parabolic Stop and Profit Target.afl

Hi James:

I'm a daytrader and I have Metastock, quoteplus, Esignal and Amibroker.
And by far AB is the best.  I can't write codes but at least I can make
money.

You can do far more with AB then the others.  Back up a little and post
your questions and you'll get them all answered.  Rarely will you find a
product where you get a one on one with the developer who constantly
upgrades his product.

Dominick