RE: [amibroker] Gettin Started

Hi b –

I think a lot depends on the time frame of
the trade and the ease of finding new trades.

Any exit methodology (other than a crystal
ball or a future leak in the code) will exit too early or too late.  How
much is “too” depends, in my opinion, on the drawdown experienced
by staying in the trade longer or exiting earlier.

Assuming there are lots of opportunities
to take new positions, I prefer to exit early and move on to another trade,
rather than stay too long and not get out until the trade has run its
course.

Thanks,

Howard