RE: [amibroker] Exit Study - A conceptual question

I have never written any code for Amibroker. I found everything I need in
the library.

I found it easy to use "out of the box" and it is my primary software even
though I have several much more expensive programs running on my computer.

Just decide on a data source (start with Yahoo), get some data in it, pick
the indicators you want to use, look at charts.

Because it works with free Yahoo data, you should be up and running minutes
after installing.

It isn't complicated.

The developer is probably the best there is when it comes to understanding
what his users need.
His tutorials, help files, and free videos are the best I have ever seen
provided by a software vendor.

Rik Rasmussen