[amibroker] Volatility Indicators

I am using MyIE2 which also
has tabbed browsing plus some other improvements over IE, and no adds.

Cheers,Graham<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
  [mailto:tz01@xxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 11 January 2004 3:25
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: AW: [amibroker]
  Off-Topic: Efficiency: New Browser
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Hello Ken,
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>i have used Netcaptor for a couple of
  years.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Now i use <A
  href="">www.avantbrowser.com

  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>It's also free but without any spam
  !!!
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Avant browser can used with nice
  skins.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Another browser is also opera, while
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>opera doesn't support activeX which
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>is needed on some sites.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Opera is very good, because it has
  more
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>mouse gestures.

  Best