[amibroker] setting Mail alert

I will try to answer your query as I understand it.
You can import the ticker codes into AB and place them into which Market you
want. Rename the Market lists to reflect the relevant exchange.
If you have a CSV or TXT file (below called Markets.csv in the script) with
the ticker codes and next to each the relevant MarketID (0,1,2 etc) use the
script file similar to the industry setup script. I have assumed you are
using one databse for both, but otherwise it is best to have separate
databases for different exchanges in case the ticker codes are the same.

Maybe amiquote can do this all automatically, but I do not use it so maybe
try the amiquote yahoo group, address is at bottom of emails,

Place both the js file and the csv file in the same directory, I use the
Amibroker/scripts directory.

The file should read something like this example
AAA,0
AAB,0
AAC,1
AAD,2

With AB open double click the js file and the markets should be set up. You
can do similar with industries from where this script file is used normally.

/*name the js file markets.js as example*/
/* change this line according to your data file name */
var filename = "Markets.csv";
var fso, f, r;
var ForReading = 1;
var AmiBroker;
var fields;
var stock;
/* Create AmiBroker app object */
AmiBroker = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );
/* ... and file system object */
fso = new ActiveXObject( "Scripting.FileSystemObject" );
/* open ASCII file */
f = fso.OpenTextFile( filename, ForReading);
/* read the file line by line */
while ( !f.AtEndOfStream )
{
r = f.ReadLine();
/* split the lines using comma as a separator */
fields = r.split(",");
/* add a ticker - this is safe operation, in case that */
/* ticker already exists, AmiBroker returns existing one */
stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add( fields[ 0 ] );
stock.FullName = fields[ 1 ];
stock.MarketID = parseInt( fields[ 2 ] );
}
/* refresh ticker list and windows */
AmiBroker.RefreshAll();
WScript.Echo("Market Setup Finished" );