Date:  Sat Jan 10, 2004  12:24 am
Subject:  RE: [amibroker] Re: NEWBIE

http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.html
-----Original Message-----
From: ertan_can [mailto:chiko@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 5:17 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: NEWBIE

graham thanx for your answer, but I did look at the help sections for
hours, I just want to set up all international major exchanges,
without searching every single ticker-symbol. There is nothing in the
help section about this. Does anyone know how to set up for example
the dax30 or the ftse100 etc. automatically with amiquote? How can I
set up all the markets? Is this possible with amibroker/amiquote?

thanx to all
can