Re: [amibroker] Re: Sammy Chua

Hi Richard,

RH> Hi Yuki;  Just wanted to say I enjoy your running, sometimes
RH> disparate commentary.  It is a must read, as I apparently use a
RH> similar approach to yours, albeit from a US viewpoint.   And,
RH> occasionally, your comments lead me off in a direction in which I
RH> learn something.

RH> Thought you should know.  8->

Thanks Richard.  Seems I might have been onto something with my
conjecture about the employment report, too.  ^_^  Perhaps the BoJ
knew something, and worried about waking up tomorrow morning to a
104.75 yen.  Still kind of funny that for billions of yen and a full
2 yen jump they could only buy a measly 1/2 yen against the dollar
after 8 hours had passed. The dollar bears just go right after them
again as soon as they quit. I'm sure they think they are clever, and
punishing somebody, and warning the market.  But I'm also sure they
just hurt small players, and that the big players who can really
influence the market react very quickly, and actually play these huge
moves into gains in both directions.  So we either have criminals
running the show here, or amateurs, or maybe amateur criminals. ^^_^^

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511