RE: [amibroker] Re: Moon Trades

The code is true gold for CL [long time ago].
Since the signal is known the day before, you may be ahead of these
surprises.
MACD divergences [daily AND daily-weekly] have also warned for a
bearish turn from the first day of this [interesting] year.
The MAcross prediction didnīt miss the last 3 bullish JYH04 bars, the
bullish signal of Jan5 was crystal clear.
>From what I see, similar intradays are not rare for JYH04 [Nov19,
Dec10]
Was the volume at intraday low interesting ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote:
> [...]
> WriteIf(AscCrossPrediction,"EXPECT a bullish MAcross TOMORROW","")+
> WriteIf(Cross(MAp,MAk)," , Bullish MAcross","")+WriteIf(Cross
> (MAk,MAp)," , Bearish MAcross","");
> PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*AscCrossPrediction,colorBrightGreen);
> PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*DescCrossPrediction,colorRed);
>
> The Title, after Jan8 close was : "Expect a bearish MAcross
tomorrow".
> Not bad at all...
> Dimitris Tsokakis
> PS:Day by day the ^N225 invH&S is moving to its target. Some 100
> units more in the next days and it will confirm the calculations
> posted one month ago. Times change...
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > Obviously, the two terms might cause a little cognitive
dissonance.
> > will let the gentle reader decide if either applies here in Japan
> > after this afternoon's little BoJ shenanigans.
> >
> > First and foremost, I write not out of any "sour grapes".  I was
> flat
> > when the fecal matter came flying in -- I had gone flat on the
open.
> > And I was contemplating a 3-day weekend under just those
conditions:
> > flat.
> >
> > If any of you are following the Dollar/Yen, you've probably
noticed
> > it's gone to sleep the past few days.  Right around 106.2, give or
> > take, most of this week.
> >
> > At about 2:25 pm today, 35 minutes before the market closed ahead
of
> > a 3-day weekend, the BoJ decided to ram the dollar up to more than
> > 108 in the space of a few minutes.  (It's now right back to
107.07
> as
> > I write 45 minutes later.)
> >
> > Naturally, this caused a huge, albeit temporary, spike in the ^225
> > futures here.  Okay, the BoJ certainly has the right to interfere,
> > but I smell a rat.  After opening higher on the back of the US
> > numbers last night, the morning session saw the futures under
> > constant attack, actually going negative before the morning
session
> > was out.  In the PM session, however, there was a quick rebound,
and
> > by about 2:15 pm (maybe 10 minutes before the BoJ) we had gotten
> back
> > to opening ground on the near futures (about 10,950).
> >
> > My questions are 1) why this timing, and 2) who else knew about
it.

> > I smell a very fat rat, I'm embarrassed to say.
> >
> > I really think we need a law forcing the BoJ to act outside of
> equity
> > trading hours.  They could still play games of course, but perhaps
> > not as blatantly or as easily.  I think a child could reason out
> what
> > happened today.  A child of about age 10.
> >
> > For those of you in the US, one think to think about perhaps.
What