RE: [amibroker] applystop

Yuki,
I do not trade currencies.
I know a few things for JYH04. My indicators have a more clear
picture.
One of them is the
// MA cross Prediction
p=3;MAp=MA(C,p);
k=5;MAk=MA(C,k);
TC=(p*(k-1)*MA(C,k-1)-k*(p-1)*MA(C,p-1))/(k-p);
DescCrossPrediction=Cross(TC,C);
AscCrossPrediction=Cross(C,TC);
ExpectMAcross=DescCrossPrediction OR AscCrossPrediction;
Confirmed=Cross(MAk,MAp) OR Cross(MAp,MAk);
UR=2*HHV(ROC(C,1),500);LR=2*LLV(ROC(C,1),500);
Ucoeff=1+UR/100;Lcoeff=1+LR/100;
Filter=TC<Lcoeff*C OR TC>Ucoeff*C;
AddColumn(MAp,"MAp");
AddColumn(MAk,"MAk");
Plot(C,"",41*Filter+1,64);
Plot(MAp,"",5,1);Plot(MAk,"",4,1);
bars=BarsSince(Cross(MAp,MAk) OR Cross(MAk,MAp));
expect=NOT(Filter);
Title=Name()+" , "+
WriteIf(expect AND NOT(expectMAcross) AND NOT(Confirmed) AND bars>3
AND TC<C,"EXPECT a bearish MAcross SOON","")+
WriteIf(expect AND NOT(expectMAcross) AND NOT(Confirmed) AND bars>3
AND TC>C,"EXPECT a bullish MAcross SOON","")+
WriteIf(DescCrossPrediction,"EXPECT a bearish MAcross TOMORROW","")+
WriteIf(AscCrossPrediction,"EXPECT a bullish MAcross TOMORROW","")+
WriteIf(Cross(MAp,MAk)," , Bullish MAcross","")+WriteIf(Cross
(MAk,MAp)," , Bearish MAcross","");
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*AscCrossPrediction,colorBrightGreen);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*DescCrossPrediction,colorRed);

The Title, after Jan8 close was : "Expect a bearish MAcross tomorrow".
Not bad at all...
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS:Day by day the ^N225 invH&S is moving to its target. Some 100
units more in the next days and it will confirm the calculations
posted one month ago. Times change...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511