[amibroker] For Ken Close

That's the general idea, but I suppose you can use the points and
price levels that get picked by this system to analyze waves and/or
cycles as well.

The thing that's different about this versus a zig zag type of
function is that its time based rather than a % price being used to
select highs and lows.

The idea is modelled after a book I read by Tom DeMark.

Personally, I use this to determine important breakout levels for
swing trading and also to determine trailing stop levels. I thought
you might be able to use it in the wave analysis that you mentioned.
At the very least its another way of picking peak and trough price
levels.

-ace