[amibroker] A (Simple?) Sugguestion for the CSI plug-in (was dividend issues)

Ara,

It does not hurt to install over already installed version if
you want to have it listed in control panel,
however it is not necessary. There is "unins..exe" file inside
AMiBroker directory that can be used to uninstall
if there will be such need.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE