[amibroker] Export intraday data

b,

Did you see my post to Chuck?  The dividend yield numbers that I cited
were *per annum*.  Not to mention that if you have an actual trade on,
you'll *never* be stopped out due to a dividend adjustment because (in
the U.S. at least) your stops will be *automatically* adjusted.  In my
trading, this "issue" has been a non-issue.