RE: [amibroker] Sammy Chua

Hi b –

We could ask Tomasz to provide these
capabilities in AmiBroker.

One, it would complicate his life
significantly.

Two, we would need a data vendor who
provided accurate real time and historical data for all the fields we are
tracking.

Three, the companies reporting data would
need to agree on the methods they use so as to insure that we are able to work
with consistent data.

Four, eventually we get back to the
existence of an unknown and unknowable bias in any data released by any
reporting agency which distorts whatever numbers appear in the data stream.

I recommend we work with what we already
have, and be conservative when examining back test results.

Howard