[amibroker] Reference for first future value

Hello,

AmiBroker does not use .NET platform.
You can write plugins either as regular WinAPI DLLs in C/C++/Delphi, etc
or as ActiveX (COM) in any language.

For regular DLLs you have to have language that compiles to BINARY
CPU-native code.
All .NET languages do not compile to CPU code.
Instead they translate your program to "intermediate language"
that is interpreted at run time (like Java).

As to your second questions: AA can not directly refer
to 'custom indicators' by name but you can wrap any indicator code
into a function that can be #included and called in any place of your code
like any other built-in AFL function.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com