RE: [amibroker] Off topic : Offline Browser

<What I do know is how IBD works and the QRS thingie doesn't even come
close.>

Fellas,

Just to keep things in perspective...

I personally don't know that there is a 'right' or 'wrong' way to go
about this.

I appreciate reading each and every method (and opinion) of how to
approach this type of measurement.

What you can 'make book on' is that I take notes of each approach
posted and will ultimately apply all approaches to specific trade
backtest situations in order to see what works under different
circumstances.

Until recently, I thought that QP2 QRS rank was the single most
powerful PositionScore that I had found. But thanks to recent
discussions, I have a whole new array of tools to approach
PositionScore with.

I am thankful for all differing opinions and contributions on what the
'best' measurements are.

Thanks for the discussion along with all the ideas.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"

Service.