[amibroker] Re: Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import

Great
offering!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
a lot!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bruce1r
  [mailto:bruce1r@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 9:04
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  ScreenCam Movies of ConferenceAbout a month ago, Gary
  Serkhoshian posted a link to a screen cam movie of a presentation that he
  did on basket trading with AB at a Nov. conference.  We can now make
  all of the presentations from the conference generally available for
  download.  I'm going to post the info note in total below because I
  know that many do not get e-mails of postings from the group with
  attachments.  The note should explain everything.  Hope you find
  them useful.-- Bruce R.___________________On behalf of
  the Houston HAL-PC Investment Group and the Dallas FT Group, I would like
  to invite you to download the screen cam movies of the Conference that the
  two groups held on Nov. 1, 2003. The two groups get together twice a year,
  and at this one we captured each speaker's audio and the laptop video in
  Camtasia screen cam movies. This turned out to be an excellent
  conference that covered a range of topics that varied from introductory to
  advanced. The presenters were as follows, and three of the presenters will
  also be presenting/instructing at the Amibroker / FastTrack Clearwater
  Conference in February - Rick Perkins - Position Sizing and
  Managing Portfolio Risk Irv Myers - Are We Unconsciously Responding to
  Signals and Ideas Created in an Extended Bear Market During a Bullish
  Environment Bert Steele - Usine Margin When Trading Mutual Funds Gary
  Serkhoshian - Basket Trading as a Tool for Selection and Timing of Stock
  and Fund Positions Don Wilson - Tango Trading System Bruce Robinson -
  Composite Timing Systems and a New Tool for Trading Models The
  "price" of acquiring these presentations will be an e-mail address. There
  are a couple of reasons for this. First, though, let me say that THE
  INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY PRIVATE. We are interested in tracking
  how many downloads are done, and are accumulating the list in order to
  notify people of future events. The download information is listed
  below. THIS WILL REQUIRE A BROADBAND CONNECTION. The final six movies can
  be downloaded separately, but together total 250MB, and are designed to
  run on most, if not all PC's, without download of additional audio
  decoders. These movies are self-running EXE's and are safe! If you do not
  have access to a broadband connection, try to enlist the aid of someone
  who does. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL REQUESTS FOR CD'S. The
  Powerpoint files are also available on the site. Go to the following
  URL and click on the word "register" in blue - www.omniphase.com
  You will be asked for an e-mail address and name. A password will be
  sent to your e-mail address. Click the link in the e-mail message to
  activate the account and you will be taken to a login screen. After
  logging in with your e-mail address and password, you will be taken to
  the Private area where you can click on the message "Click here" to access
  the available materials. The screen cam movies were somewhat of an
  experiment and there are minor issues with the audio, but I think that you
  will find it useful. The only thing that I ask is that if you have
  suggestions please forward them to - support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I believe that this is an excellent way of distributing various types
  of technical content, and hope to follow up with more presentations in
  the future. Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.