RE: [amibroker] Code to specify a specific parameter for a specific ticker for a specific period of time?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>KEN!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Your
cat's clicking the mouse button and he's sending the same message over and over
and....
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
  [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 10:47
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg
  ImportWalid:Ditto, how did you get the
  link?  A search just now never revealed thepath to the page.
  Perhaps it was announced in the newsletter which Ijust signed up
  for.  V8 looks like it has some interesting
  improvements.Ken-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 10:26 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Semi-Off Topic:
  InfoSelect Msg ImportHow long have they been working on version 8?
  Where did you get that link? I don't see it on their
  site.d-----Original Message-----From: Walid Atia
  [mailto:walid_atia@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 9:28
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Semi-Off
  Topic: InfoSelect Msg ImportCheck out version 8 of IS:<A
  href="">http://www.miclog.com/is/8/features/index.shtmlSupport
  for html email with embedded images, importfrom Eudora, and a lot more.
  It's in beta now, butapparently updates are available about every 2
  weeks.There are a lot of bugs, but when it becomes stablethis should
  do the job.  From the manual:HTML e-mailYou can send and
  receive e-mail messages in HTMLformat. Such messages retain text
  formatting and fontsettings (such as font style and color, bullets,
  CSSstyles), can contain images, tables, etc. Info Select8 also allows
  searching and editing HTML messages.--- Joseph Landry
  <jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Henry - IS doesn't support HTML
  conversion nor PDF.> I have a HTML > to RTF converter and I'm
  working to convert the AB> Guide to IS. I > have the release
  notes in, but the guide is a> compiled help file.   >
  I'm now stumped since decompiling the guide yields> dozens of >
  individual HTML modules that I've got to convert one> by one. I
  > haven't progressed very far with this since I think> the
  outcome will > be an accumulation of notes in IS that won't
  "hang> together".  A > search for anything in IS would
  assemble an answer> and that maybe > that's good enough. More
  work to do. Or get a copy> of the guide from > TJ in RTF format
  if available. > > Thanks for getting me started with this back
  in> August, else I've a> big mailbox to convert as well as AFL
  files.> > Ken - glad to see you're finding use for the
  tool> and sharing your> experiences. > Best
  regards> JOE > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman>
  vandenBergen" > <psytek@xxxx> wrote:> > Thanks Dale and
  Ken, OK, I was using the> File->Import-> method; it>
  doesn't> > have the email option. I never used IS for emails>
  that is why I> never> > checked the email menu :-(>
  > > > Still i might try and import some folders... does>
  it import html> emails with> > charts etc?> >
  > > h> >   -----Original Message----->
  sweetly.> Click> > Email>Import>Messages. then check
  the box for> Outlook.    I had to >
  uncheck> > the dozens of folders (else it would get them all>
  - yikes), but> the few> > special folders came in fast.
  I immediately had> some 5 and 8 Meg> (yes MEG)> >
  files which the program instantly told me to save> as separate>
  files or IS> > performance would be degraded.  I have done
  that.> What I like> about the> > message import is
  that preserves the date and> sender, which> copying via
  the> > lightning bolt does not do.> > > >
  messages; I> am wondering> about the> > other 1000 I
  have in some other folders.  I think> I will cull a> little
  more> > closely.  Plus as I mentioned in another
  message,> you get the> replies to the> > replies to
  the replies all doubled and tripled,> but not a lot to> do
  about> > that.> > > > > > >
  >   Neat little program I will say.  Now I am>
  waiting to find the> button with> > the Dollar Sign on it so
  I can click it and have> it make me some> money...> >
  Message-----> >   From: Herman vandenBergen
  [mailto:psytek@xxxx]> >   Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004
  6:57 PM> >   To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  >   Subject: RE: [amibroker] Semi-Off Topic:> InfoSelect
  Msg Import> > > > > > > >
  Ken, which version are you using, I use 7.00.29> and cannot
  find> the> > Outlook import function - perhaps time to
  upgrade?> Are you using> Outlook> > Express or
  OutLook?> > > > > > > >
  thanks,> > > >   Herman> > >
  InfoSelect Msg Import> > > >     This
  is a followup to my message about trying> to get Outlook>
  email> >     messages into IS.  Sure
  enough, there is a> command built-in to> import>
  >     messages directly from Outlook (thanks
  Dingo).> > > >     Easy to bring in
  megabytes of messages if not> 10s of megabytes.> > >
  >     Interesting to see how many folks reply to
  a> reply to a reply> and you>
  >     see messages with dozens of repeats and>
  thousands more bytes of> >     characters than
  they really need to have.> Such is life.> > >
  >     The big question: will all of this
  searching> and organizing> capability>
  >     make me any money???????> > >
  >     Ken> > > > > >
  > >     Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>
  >     Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>

  this group, send an> email to:>

  >       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
  subject to> the Yahoo! Terms> === message truncated
  Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
  to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups
  is subject to:<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at:<A
  Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go
  to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
  to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups
  is subject to:<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.