Re: [amibroker] Re: TJ Help : AB Professional Upgrade

Chuck,

Thank you for your efforts. If there is such a need (I don't
know if you want me to do that because Paul is already
working on the CSI plug) I am willing to write CSI plugin
from scratch that would include any new features of CSI
API.
Please tell me what you and Paul, Steve and everyone else
involved are thinking.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE