[amibroker] forex quotes at esignal downloadable ?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks Dale and Ken, OK, I was using the File->Import->
method; it doesn't have the email option. I never used IS for emails that is why
I never checked the email menu :-(
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Still i might try and import some folders... does it import html emails
with charts etc?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>h

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
  [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: January 4, 2004 9:52
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Semi-Off Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import

  <SPAN
  >Herman: I just looked
  and it said 7.00.31.  I downloaded it Friday.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >I use Outlook and it
  imports it oh so sweetly. Click Email>Import>Messages. then check the
  box for Outlook.    I had to uncheck the dozens of folders
  (else it would get them all – yikes), but the few special folders came in
  fast.  I immediately had some 5 and 8 Meg (yes MEG) files which the
  program instantly told me to save as separate files or IS performance would be
  degraded.  I have done that.  What I like about the message import
  is that preserves the date and sender, which copying via the lightning bolt
  does not do.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Lets see, that was
  only around 500 messages; I am wondering about the other 1000 I have in some
  other folders.  I think I will cull a little more closely.  Plus as
  I mentioned in another message, you get the replies to the replies to the
  replies all doubled and tripled, but not a lot to do about
  that.
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Neat little program I
  will say.  Now I am waiting to find the button with the Dollar Sign on it
  so I can click it and have it make me some money…..
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Ken
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  Message-----From: Herman
  vandenBergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx] <SPAN
  >Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 6:57
  PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: RE: [amibroker] Semi-Off Topic:
  InfoSelect Msg Import
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Ken, which version
  are you using, I use 7.00.29 and cannot find the Outlook import function -
  perhaps time to upgrade? Are you using Outlook Express or
  OutLook?

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >thanks,

  <SPAN
  >Herman

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original
    Message-----From: Ken
    Close [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]<SPAN
    >Sent: January 3, 2004 10:36
    PMTo:
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
    >Subject: RE: [amibroker] Semi-Off
    Topic: InfoSelect Msg Import
    <FONT face="Courier New"
    size=2>This is a followup to my message about
    trying to get Outlook email<FONT face="Courier New"
    size=2><SPAN
    ><FONT
    face="Courier New">messages into IS.  Sure enough, there is a command
    built-in to importmessages
    directly from Outlook (thanks Dingo).<FONT
    face="Courier New">Easy to bring in megabytes of messages if not 10s of
    megabytes.Interesting to
    see how many folks reply to a reply to a reply and
    yousee messages with dozens of
    repeats and thousands more bytes of<FONT
    face="Courier New">characters than they really need to have.  Such is
    life.The big question: will
    all of this searching and organizing capability<FONT
    face="Courier New">make me any money???????<FONT
    face="Courier New">Ken<FONT
    face="Courier New" size=2>Send BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
    ><FONT
    face="Courier New">Send SUGGESTIONS to
    suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
    face="Courier New">-----------------------------------------<FONT
    face="Courier New">Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
    amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
    page: <A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT
    face="Courier New">--------------------------------------------<FONT
    face="Courier New">Check group FAQ at: <A

    <FONT
    face="Courier New" size=2>

    <SPAN
    >Yahoo! Groups
    Links

      <SPAN
      >To visit your group on
      the web, go to:<A
      href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

      <SPAN
      >To unsubscribe from
      this group, send an email to:<A
      href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      <SPAN
      >Your use of Yahoo!
      Groups is subject to the <A
      href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    <SPAN

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=3><FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2>Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  ><FONT
  face="Courier New">Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
  face="Courier New">-----------------------------------------<FONT
  face="Courier New">Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to:
  amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<FONT
  face="Courier New">--------------------------------------------<FONT
  face="Courier New">Check group FAQ at: <A

  <FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2>

  <SPAN
  >Yahoo! Groups