Re: [amibroker] Wisetrade algolrithms

Herman: I just looked and it said
7.00.31.  I downloaded it Friday.

I use Outlook and it imports it oh so
sweetly. Click Email>Import>Messages. then check the box for
Outlook.    I had to uncheck the dozens of folders (else it
would get them all – yikes), but the few special folders came in
fast.  I immediately had some 5 and 8 Meg (yes MEG) files which the
program instantly told me to save as separate files or IS performance would be
degraded.  I have done that.  What I like about the message import is
that preserves the date and sender, which copying via the lightning bolt does
not do.

Lets see, that was only around 500 messages;
I am wondering about the other 1000 I have in some other folders.  I think
I will cull a little more closely.  Plus as I mentioned in another
message, you get the replies to the replies to the replies all doubled and
tripled, but not a lot to do about that.

Neat little program I will say.  Now
I am waiting to find the button with the Dollar Sign on it so I can click it
and have it make me some money…..

Ken