RE: [amibroker] Re: non-US market data? Help appreciated.

Jeff, I would like for you to take the free trial of MSO data, so you will
learn how to import this into
amibroker and get it to work.  I know the Dallas guy who sent this email.
Dick hoierman@xxxxxxx is the head of the local Metastock users group. BTW,
the second  monday nite in January, Bob Cummins will show how to use the Bob
Cummins 4MACD at this next Metastock meeting.

 Dick  tried to explain the MSO procedure to me over the phone, but I failed
to fully understand it.  I did one time in the past practice using the
Amibroker Import wizard, and I finally learned how to do use it.  However, I
would probably have trouble fully understanding every aspect of getting it
working in Amibroker.  Dick also has Amibroker, and he will be able to help
you if you have any problems at all getting it working.
He really likes to talk, and help people with their problems. He is an older
guy, and very nice.  I think we both need two sources for software in case
one of the websites goes down.    I saw your post re MSN messenger, and will
look at it later.         Dad.