RE: [amibroker] Re: non-US market data? Help appreciated.

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hello Gary,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>i have used quote.com live java version as a
registered user until the end of december.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I had also wholes on some intervals and when i changed to
another interval it worked.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>But this problem appeared every day on every index,
also on the computer and account of my friend.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I have sent a mail to their support without response, same
as you have done.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Than i have canceled my account and now i have no
more wholes. hahahaha

<SPAN
class=248565522-02012004>Sometimes this is the only
solution.
<SPAN
class=248565522-02012004>
Take a
look at money.net
<SPAN
class=248565522-02012004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Maybe they are better.

Best
regards / Liebe Grüße
<SPAN
class=828054006-26122003>

Thomas Zmuck
<FONT face=Arial color=#008000
size=2>http://www.tradingbasis.com/

Von: Gary A. Serkhoshian
[mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx] Gesendet: Freitag, 02. Jänner 2004
23:55An: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff: [amibroker]
Data gaps in Quote.com intraday

Hi all,

I keep finding gaps in Quote.com intraday particularly in Russell 2K
($RUT.X) today from 1450 to 1508.  I've tried all 3 servers with same
results.

Are you getting similar, and do you have any specific contacts at
quote.com?  I've just been sending the gap problem via their web form, but
typicaly the problem isn't fixed and I never get a reply.  I'm hoping that
if I send it to a specific person, good things might happen.

Kind Regards,
Gary

Do you Yahoo!?Find out what made
the Top Yahoo! Searches of 2003 Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.