From: Greg (QP)
To: john gibb
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: data holes

Hi John,

Al data issues are taken care of by our data department. If you ever come
across a hole in your charts, you can contact our data department by e-mail
at data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They can usually take care of the problem within a
day or two.

You data files can be affected if there is a crash during the updating of
your data files. We recommend creating a backup of the Quotes Plus Data
directory, in case of just such a problem.

Hope this helps.

Greg