RE: [amibroker] Re: Simple function help please !

  • Cons:
  • Only):
  • Pros:

PROS:  + fast and trouble-free download
  + automatic sector/industry assignment
  + automatic split/adjustments/corrections
  + some fundamentals (via GetExtraData)
  + speed of scans

  + raw and adjusted close
availableCONS:  - price (not free, but resonably
priced)
  - non-padded (need to check for holes)

  - no delisted stocks

3.  TC2000, TCNet
PROS:  + fast and trouble-free download
  + automatic sector/industry assignment
  + automatic split/adjustments/corrections
  + proprietary indicators (MoneyStream,
BOP)

CONS:  - price (quite expensive)
  - slow
  - non-padded (need to check for holes)

  - no delisted stocks

4.  CSI
PROS:  + fast and trouble-free download
  + delisted stocks included
  + automatic split/adjustments/corrections

  + raw and adjusted prices
available  + padded (no holes and probably the cleanest data
in industry)
CONS:

  - (as of now) no automatic sector/industry assignment
(it may change when plugin supports this)  - price (not free, but
resonably priced)
  - (as of now) slow (it may change once CSI addresses speed
issues)

So I would say that ANY paid data source is without doubt more convenient

than Yahoo. Question is if the price they ask for quotes fits your bill but
this is the
question you have to answer yourself.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE