RE: [amibroker] More on data holes - for TJ

Hi Tomasz, Chuck, and all –

I’m not sure there is a “right”
answer to padded versus unpadded.  There are times when consistency is worth as
much as accuracy.  Perhaps just pick one method for dealing with holes in data,
develop your systems using that method, and keep your data up to date using
that same method as you move to trading.

Howard