[amibroker] Help with Log Scale Plot

Sorry for such a basic question (and revealing some continued frustration with the help searching capability), but all I want to do is plot a parameter with the y scale as a log scale.

//  Nasd New Highs/New Lows Indicator

NH=Foreign("NSNHQ","C");

NL=Foreign("NSNLQ","C");

R=NH-NL;

Plot(R,"Net NH-NL",5,32);

Plot(10000," ",5,32);

Help says to use 32 for log scale plot but nothing changes when I apply this.  I even added the last line to see if the scale would change, but it did not.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Ken

PS: The foreign calls are to symbols within the FT database. The thing plots fine, just with a linear scale.  Where is plotting the log scale explained as I really did search trying to find it.