RE: [amibroker] refresh all after exploration

You can do many different things using a loop combined with stocknumbers.
Here is a simple example, it does nothing. The Explorer is nice in that it
accumulate columns, meaning if you loop three time you can have data output
in consecutive columns for each pass.

best regards,
Herman.

Buy=Sell=Short=Cover=0;
Filter = BarIndex() > BarCount-11;
WL=0;
List = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, WL);
for( n=0; (Ticker=StrExtract( List, n))!= ""; n++); NumTickers=n-1;
for(Task=0;Task<=3;Task++)
	{
	AddColumn(Task,"Task",1.0,1,0);
	if(Task==0)
		{
		// do pre-processing here
		Test0 = Task; // dummy code
		AddColumn(Test0,"Test0",1.0,1,colorBrightGreen);
		}
	else if(Task==1)
		{
		// Process normal code here
		Test1 = Task; // dummy code
		AddColumn(Test1,"Test1",1.0,1,colorLightBlue);
		}
	else if(Task==2)
		{
		// do post-processing here
		Test2 = Task; // dummy code
		AddColumn(Test2,"Test2",1.0,1,colorRed);
		}
	else if(Task==3 AND Status("StockNum")==NumTickers)
		{
		// Do something during the last ticker in the WL
		AddColumn(Status("StockNum"),"StkNum",1.0,1,colorGreen);
		}
	}