[amibroker] Re: "Must Read" from tm site

I *expect* to code it this weekend to play around with. It should be
fairly simple. Someone may get to it sooner, but if not, I will post
it as soon as I have finished it.

Meanwhile, I had no idea tm articles were available free on Yahoo
finance. Here's the link to the full article:

http://biz.yahoo.com/tm/031215/11047_4.html

and the other in the pair:

http://biz.yahoo.com/tm/031208/11017_4.html

- Gordon